Friday, March 24, 2006


Bandit Website


I've been at Boomerang for two weeks now and am really enjoying working here. Everybody's been really friendly and I've had some exciting projects to work on. At the moment I'm mainly working on the Bandit website www.bandit247.com. The new series started last Thursday, so I've been busy editing and encoding video clips from the programme for the site. It's been hard work getting them all finished in time, but I'm really pleased with the results. For this week's videos I exported the video straight from Avid Xpress to Flash Video Format (FLV). This worked well and the quality looks really good for the web. Previously I'd been exporting to Quick Time Format and then FLV so the video had been compressed twice and was a bit more pixelated.

I've also been working on updating other areas of the bandit site. I'm currently working on a new, larger layout and some brand new site areas which should be ready soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home