Wednesday, June 21, 2006







All Change


I'm now in my second week of my placement with Green Bay Media. So far I've been looking into getting video clips up on their website and doing some general research on interactive technologies.

I also got the chance to go out on production yesterday in Llandovery. I was helping out as a runner for a period drama production for S4C. My main task was to try to stop members of the public from walking into shot. This proved quite difficult though as filming was taking place in the main town square, so trying to stop people from going to the post office or using the cash point was quite a challenge. It was good fun though and a great opportunity to get an insight into drama production.

More good news on the website for The Urdd Eisteddfod, 37 000 videos have been watched online and over 200 000 webpages viewed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home