Saturday, September 16, 2006

Out into the big, wide world

My Cyfle training scheme in interactive media has come to an end. It has been a fantastic year, crammed full of new experiences, great tuition and guidance, and brilliant work placements.

I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to be on this scheme. It has given me the chance to develop my new media skills and gain invaluable training and experience. I've also had great opportunities to meet people working in the industry and formed a lot of new friendships over the year. It really couldn't have been more perfect. I just hope I manage to get a job doing this stuff that I love so much (any offers - please get in touch!)

Massive thanks to Cyfle - especially Gareth and Iona, The European Social Fund, S4C, Boomerang, Green Bay, Cube Interactive, BBC Wales New Media, Unique Media, Limkokwing University College of Creative Technology, MYGO, Steve Jones, Nick Butler, Sarah Goodey and everyone who funds Cyfle. Diolch o galon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home